Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow Day

So I didn't paint anything today- although I did get someone tell me that my last painting looked sort of bob ross like. haha.
He was crazy and i learned a lot from him without really knowing it. Oh bob ross- why were you so depressed and high all the time.

anyways, I went to work with the roads clear and came back with crazy amounts of snow! Would seem like the perfect inside day to paint eh? Well not really, I spent so long organzing my paints today that I had to get back to studying. Oh well, soon enough. Good thing that acrylic paints dry so fast, I could never paint with oils. They take weeks to dry- hold up-while im typing this my attention shifts over to the old navy commercial about the ankle pants and flats.Is it just me or is that commercial not the most ridiculous thing every- not to mention that the word "ankle show" in their jingle at one point does not sound like ankle!

oh heres something about me- I boycott commercials that make me mad. too bad, i kinda liked old navy

No comments:

Post a Comment